Authors and affiliations
Faculty of Mathematics, University of Cluj, Romania
In this paper we present theorems about fixed points for the mappings of a poset into itself.
- Abian S., Brown A.B., A theorem on partially ordered sets, with applications to fixed point theorems, Canad. J. Math. 13 (1961), 78-82.
- Amann H., Order structures and fixed points, ATTI del Seminario di Analizi Funzionale e Applicazioni 1977, 1-51.
- Klimes . J., Fixed edge theorems for complete lattices, Arch. Mat. 17 (1981), 227-234.
- Klimes J., Fixed point characterizations of completeness on lattices for relatively isotone mappings, Arch. Mat. 20(1984), 125-132.
- Kolodner I., On completeness of partially ordered sets and fixed point theorems for isotone mappings, Amer. Math. Monthly, 75 (1968), 48-49.
- Roth A.E., A lattice fixed point theorem with constraints, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc., 81 (1975), 136-138.
- Tarski A., A lattice theoretical fixpoint theorem and its applications, Pacific J. Math. 5 (1955), 285-309.
Cite this paper
Bege, A. (1995). Some remarks concerning fixed points in partially ordered sets. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, 1(3), 142-145.