Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics
Print ISSN 1310–5132, Online ISSN 2367–8275
Volume 24, 2018, Number 1, Pages 43—48
Download full paper: PDF, 150 Kb
Authors and affiliations
We offer proofs of certain inequalities for means conjectured by N. Elezovic .
- Means of two arguments
- Real functions
2010 Mathematics Subject Classification
- Alzer, H., & Qiu, S.-L. (2003) Inequalities for means in two variables, Arch. Math. (Basel), 80, 201–215.
- Elezovic, N. (2015) Asymptotic inequalities and comparison of classical means, J. Math. Ineq., 9, 1, 177–196.
- Elezovic, N. (2017, March 3) Message to the author.
- Sándor, J. (1990) On the identric and logharitmic means, Aequationes Math., 40, 261–270.
- Sándor, J. (1991) A note on certain inequalities for means, Arch. Math. (Basel), 56, 471–473.
- Sándor, J., & Trif, T. (2001) Some new inequalities for means of two arguments, Intern. J. Math. Math. Sci., 25, 525–532.
- Trif, T. (2005) Notes on certain inequalities for means of two variables, JIPAM, 6, 2, Article 43 (electronic).
Cite this paperAPA
Sándor, J. (2018). Proofs of certain conjectures for means of two arguments. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, 24(1), 43-48, doi: 10.7546/nntdm.2018.24.1.43-48.Chicago
Sándor, József. “Proofs of Certain Conjectures for Means of Two Arguments.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 24, no. 1 (2018): 43-48, doi: 10.7546/nntdm.2018.24.1.43-48.MLA
Sándor, József. “Proofs of Certain Conjectures for Means of Two Arguments.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 24.1 (2018): 43-48. Print, doi: 10.7546/nntdm.2018.24.1.43-48.