Authors and affiliations
In a series of papers, starting with , we discuss new types of Pascal’s like triangles. Triangles from the present form, but not with the present sense, are described in different publications, e.g. [2, 4, 6], but at least the author had not found a research with similar idea. In the second part of our research we shall study properties of some “special” sequences.
- Atanassov, K., On some Pascal’s like triangles. Part 1. NNTDM, Vol. 13, 2007, No. 1, 31-36.
- Bondarenko, B., Generalized Pascal’s Triangles and Pyramids – Their Fractals, Graphs and Applications, Tashkent, Fan, 1990 (in Russian).
- Cerin, Z., Sums of squares and products of Jacobsthal numbers. Journal of Integer Sequences, Vol. 10, 2007, Article 07.2.5.
- Goldwasser, J., W. Klostermeyer, M. Mays, G. Trapp, The density of ones in Pascal’s rhombus. Discrete mathematics, Vol. 204, 1999, 231-236.
- Horadam, A., Basic properties if a certain generalized sequence of numbers. The Fibonacci Quarterly, Vol. 3, 1965, 161-176.
- Leyendekkers, J., A. Shannon, J. Rybak. Pattern recognition: Modular Rings & Integer Structure. RafflesKvB Monograph No. 9, North Sydney, 2007.
- Sloane, N.J.A., The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences, 2006.
Cite this paperAPA
Atanassov, K. T. (2007). On some Pascal’s like triangles. Part 2. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, 13(2), 10-14.Chicago
Atanassov, Krassimir T. “On Some Pascal’s like Triangles. Part 2.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 13, no. 2 (2007): 10-14.MLA
Atanassov, Krassimir T. “On Some Pascal’s like Triangles. Part 2.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 13.2 (2007): 10-14. Print.