Authors and affiliations
- Emeric Deutsch, Problem 11161, American Mathematical Monthly,
112(2005), June-July, p.567.
- H. W. Gould, Binomial coefficients, the bracket function, and compositions with relatively prime summands, Fibonacci Quart., 2(1964), 241-260.
- H. W. Gould, Coefficient identities for powers of Taylor and Dirichlet series,
Amer. Math. Monthly, 81(1974), 3-14.
- Temba Shonhiwa, Investigtions in number theoretic functions, Ph. D.
Dissertation, West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va, 1996.
- Temba Shonhiwa, On a class of prime-detecting congruences, Discrete
Mathematics, 204(1999), 357-368.
- N. J. A. Sloane, Online Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences.
Cite this paperAPA
Gould, H. W. (2005). Remarks on compositions of numbers into relatively prime parts. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, 11(3), 1-6.Chicago
Gould, H. W. “Remarks on Compositions of Numbers into Relatively Prime Parts.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 11, no. 3 (2005): 1-6.MLA
Gould, H. W. “Remarks on Compositions of Numbers into Relatively Prime Parts.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 11.3 (2005): 1-6. Print.