Authors and affiliations
References to Proposed Problem 1.
- C. Dumitrescu and V. Seleacu, “Some Notions And Questions In Nimber Theory”, Sequences, 37 – 38, http://www.gallup.uiim.edu/ smarandache/SNAQINT.txt
- T. Tabirca and S. Tabirca, “A New Equation For The Load Balance Scheduling Based on Smarandache f-Inferior Part Function”, http://www.gallup.unm.edu/ smarandache/tabirca-sm-inf-part.pdf [The Smarandache f-Inferior Part Function is a greater generalization of ISPP.]
References to Proposed Problem 2.
- Dumitrescu, C, Seleacu, V., “Some notions and questions in number theory”, Xiquan Publ. Hse., Glendale, 1994, Sections #47-51; http://www.gallup.unm.edu/ smarandache/snaqint.txt
- Grebenikova, Irina, “Some Bases of Numerations”, jAbstracts of Papers Presented at the American Mathematical Society^, Vol. 17, No. 3, Issue 105, 1996, p. 588.
- Smarandache Bases, http://www.gallup.unm.edu/ smarandache/bases.txt.
Cite this paperAPA
Perez, M. (2003). On some Smarandache problems. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, 9(2), 33-38.Chicago
Perez, M. “On Some Smarandache Problems.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 9, no. 2 (2003): 33-38.MLA
Perez, M. “On Some Smarandache Problems.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 9.2 (2003): 33-38. Print.