Authors and affiliations
This paper establishes and characterizes the theorem on rhotrix exponent rule, and presents the theory to stimulate systematization of expressing some special series and polynomial equations in terms of the relatively new method of representing arrays of real numbers.
- Mohammed, A., (2007), Enrichment exercises through extension to rhotrices, Int. J. Math. Educ. Sci. Tech., 38, 131-136.
- Ajibade, A.O., (2003), The concept of rhotrix for mathematical enrichment, Int. J. Math. Educ. Sci. Tech., 34, 175-179.
- Atanassov, K.T. and Shannon, A.G., (1998), Matrix-tertions and matrix-noitrets: exercises in mathematical enrichment, Int. J. Math. Educ. Sci. Tech., 29, 898-903.
- Sani, B., (2004), An alternative method for multiplication of rhotrices, Int. J. Math. Educ. Sci. Tech., 35, 777-781.
- Backhouse, J.K. and Houldsworth, S.P.T., (1982), Pure mathematics: a first course (Harlow, Essex: Longman Group Limited).
Cite this paper
Mohammed, A. (2007). A note on rhotrix exponent rule and its applications to some special series and polynomial equations defined over rhotrices. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, 13(1), 1-15.