Authors and affiliations
In this paper we define the digraph valued function (digraph operator), namely the line cut vertex digraph n(D) of a digraph D and the directed pathos line cut vertex digraph DPn(T) of an arborescence T. Planarity, outer planarity, maximal outer planarity, minimally non-outer planarity, and crossing number one properties of DPn(T) are discussed. Also, the problem of reconstructing an arborescence from its directed pathos line cut vertex digraph is presented.
- Complete bipartite subdigraph
- Directed pathos
- Inner vertex number
- Crossing number
- Aigner, M. (1967) On the line graph of a directed graph, Math. Zeitschr, 102, 56–61.
- Chandrasekhar, R. (2004) Some Topics in Graph Theory, Doctoral Thesis, Bangalore University, Karnataka State, India.
- Harary, F. (1969) Graph Theory, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass.
- Harary, F. (1970) Covering and packing in graphs-I, Annals of New York Academy of Science, 175, 198–205.
- Harary, F., & Schwenk, A. J. (1972) Evolution of the path number of a graph: Converging and packing in graphs-II, Graph Theory and Computing, Ed.Read, R.C. Academic Press,New York, 39–45.
- Bang-Jensen, J., & Gutin, G. (2009) Digraphs Theory, Algorithms and Applications,Springer.
- Kulli, V. R. (1975) On minimally non-outer planar graphs, Proc. Indian Nat. Sci. Acad., 41,276–280.
- Stanton, R. G., Cowan, D. D., & James, L. O. (1970) Some results on path numbers, Proceedings of the Louisiana Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing,112–135.
Cite this paper
Nagesh H. M., & R. Chandrasekhar (2015). On directed pathos line cut vertex digraph of an arborescence. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, 21(2), 59-69.