Authors and affiliations
Faculty of Natural Sciences,
Faculty of Natural Sciences
South-West University-Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
The main results are: Theorem 1: For any semigroup S generated by the non-idempotent elements and the generating relations (i) ; (ii) and (3) for there exist non dual two-sided stable orders and (non dual) one sided stable orders which are not two sided stable ones and Theorem 2: Let S’ be a semigroup generated by the idempotents , the non-idempotents and the relations (i),(ii),(iii). Then the semigroup S’ has non-dual two-sided stable orders and only one-sided stable orders which are not two-sided stable ones.
- Baxhaku Artur, On the one-sided orders in semigroups, To appear in Comptes rendus Bulg. Akad. Nauk 5…
- Bijev, G., and Todorov, K.,Idempotent-generated subsemigroups of the symmetric semigroup of degree four: computer investigations, Semigroup Forum, Vol. 31 (1985) 119- 122.
- Clifford, A.H. and Preston, G.B. The algebraic theory of semigroups, Math. Surveys, Nr.7, Amer. Math. Soc. Providence, R.I. 1961.
- Gabovich, E., Totally ordered semigroups and their applications (Russian), Uspehi Mat.Nauk 31(1976), no. 1(187), 137-201.
- Jordjev, K., and Todorov, K., On the total orderability of finite semigroups, Mathematics and Education in Mathematics, 1985, 258-262 (Bulgarian, English summary).
- Todorov, K., On the linear orderability of two classes of finite semigroups, Semigroup Forum, Vol 45(1992) 71-76.
- Saito, T., Ordered idempotent semigroups, J. Math. Soc. Japan. 4 (1962),150-169.
Cite this paper
Baxhaku, A. & Aslanski, M. (2000). On the cardinal of the linear stable orders in a class of semigroups. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, 6(2), 56-60.