Authors and affiliations
Department of Computer Science, Transilvania University,
Department of Computer Science – CNC,
University of Manchester, England
This article presents some new equations concerning the Euler function. An equation for the sum is found by using the multiplicative property. This is applied to find the sums and .
- Hardy, G. H. and Wright, E. M. An Introduction to Number Theory, Calderon Press, Oxford, 1979.
- Lintes, I., Teoria Indicatorilor, Editura Universul, Bucuresti, 1944.
- Luca, F., On Some Functions of Tabirca, Octogon Mathematical Magazine, 6, 61-63, 1998.
- Rosen, K., Elementary Number Theory and its Application, Addison-Wesley, New York, 1993.
- Tabirca S. and Tabirca T. Two New Functions in Number Theory and some Applications for Smarandache Function, Libertas Mathematica, 18, 78-85.1998.
Cite this paper
Tabirca, S. & Tabirca, T. (2000). Some new equations concerning the Euler function. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, 6(2), 34-38.