Authors and affiliations
We offer connections between upper Hermite–Hadarmard type inequalities for geometric convex and logarithmically convex functions.
- Integral inequalities
- Geometric convex functions
- log-convex functions
- Gill, P. M., C. E. M. Pearce, J. Pečarić, Hadamard’s inequality for r-convex functions,J. Math. Anal. Appl., Vol. 215, 1997, No. 2, 461–470
- Iscan, I. Some new Hermite–Hadamard type inequalities for geometrically convex functions,Math. and Stat., Vol. 1, 2013, No. 2, 86–91
- Neuman, E., J. Sándor, Inequalities involving Stolarsky and Gini means, Math. Pannonica, Vol. 14, 2003, No. 1, 29–44
- Niculescu, C. P., L.-E. Persson, Convex Functions and Their Applications, CMS Books in Math., Springer, 2005.
- Sándor, J. On certain weighted means, Octogon Math. Mag., Vol. 20, 2012, No. 1, 149–157
- Xi, B.-Y., F. Qi, Integral inequalities and Simpson type for logarithmically convex functions, Adv. Stud. Contemp. Math. , Vol. 23, 2013, No. 4, 559–566.
- Roberts, A. W., D. E. Varberg, Convex Functions , Academic Press, New York, 1973
Cite this paperAPA
Sándor, J. (2014). On upper Hermite–Hadamard inequalities for geometric-convex and log-convex functions. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, 20(5), 25-30.Chicago
Sándor, József. “On upper Hermite–Hadamard inequalities for geometric-convex and log-convex functions.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 20, no. 5 (2014): 25-30.MLA
Sándor, József. “On upper Hermite–Hadamard inequalities for geometric-convex and log-convex functions.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 20.5 (2014): 25-30. Print.