Authors and affiliations
We study the degree sequence of configuration model of random graphs with random vertex deletion. The degree sequences are characterized under various deletion probabilities. Our results have implications in communication networks where random faults due to inner consumption and outer disturbance often occur.
- Configuration model
- Random graph
- Degree sequence
- Faulty graph
- Bollobás, B. Random Graphs. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2001.
- Chung, F., L. Lu. Complex Graphs and Networks. AMS Publications, 2006.
- Greenhill, C., F. B. Holt, N.Wormald. Expansion properties of a random regular graph after random vertex deletions. European J. Combin., Vol. 29, 2008, 1139–1150.
- Janson, S., T. Łuczak, A. Ruciński. Random Graphs. Wiley, New York, 2000.
- Paradis, L., Q. Han. A survey of fault management in wireless sensor networks. J. Netw. Syst. Manag., Vol. 15, 2007, 171–190.
- Shang, Y. Focusing of maximum vertex degrees in random faulty scaled sector graphs. arXiv:0909.2933v1.
- Van der Hofstad, R. Random Graphs and Complex Networks. Book in preparation, 2009. http://www.win.tue.nl/~rhofstad/NotesRGCN2009.pdf
Cite this paperAPA
Shang, Y. (2011). Degree sequence of configuration model with vertex faults. Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, 17(4), 14-17.Chicago
Shang, Yilun. “Degree Sequence of Configuration Model with Vertex Faults.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 17, no. 4 (2011): 14-17.MLA
Shang, Yilun. “Degree Sequence of Configuration Model with Vertex Faults.” Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics 17.4 (2011): 14-17. Print.